Rule #1 - Admit that ONE thing you feel awful about involving being a mom. Get it off your shoulders. Once you've written it down, you are NO LONGER allowed to feel bad. It's over with, it's in the past. Remember, you're a good mom!
I feel awful that I don't always have the patients when my kids are sick in the middle of the night and I am up until 4 a.m. I sometimes loss my cool. I know they can't help it, heck I am a grown woman and I even I want my mommy when I am sick.
Rule #2 - To remind yourself that you ARE a good mom, list SEVEN things you love about your kids, you love doing with your kids, or that your kids love about you. These are the things to remind yourself of EVERY DAY that you rock!
1. I love the fact they still want to snuggle with me.
2. I love there laughter.
3. I love that they are still little and know they won't be for much longer.
4. I love that they still need me.
5. I love that they are protective of each other.
6. I love that like to spend time with me.
7. I love each of them for who they are.
Rule #3 - Send this to other Moms of the Year that deserve forgiveness and a reminder that they, too, are the best moms they can be!!! Remember to send them a note to let them know you've selected them, and add a link to the person who nominated you!" 1. Connie