Friday, September 26, 2008

New to blogging

Well I figured since everyone else has a blog, I might as well have one too. I may not be as creative doing this as some. Heck, who knows if anyone will read this any way!!

Let's see what is new with me and my family......

Jace is busy doing football and soccer at the same time. His teacher just sent his grades home and it is all A's. Last night he was asking me how long he would have to go to school to become a doctor. I am considering opening a fund at the local bank if you would like to donate.

Garrison is in soccer just to socialize. I found out yesterday that he is TAG (talented and gifted) in school. Jace has been in this since kindergarten but I didn't know Garrison was in it. Garrison is doing really well in school. He is a good reader and doing good in math as well.

Not many of you know this, but like my short sister I too have went back to school. I am almost done with my first two classes. I am getting A's. I guess Mom was right, I could do it if I just applied myself.

1 comment:

Carrin said...

soon you will be addicted!!!!