Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am very thankful this year because this year I will be having Thanksgiving with my whole family (excluding my brother, he chose not to attend) something I have not be able to enjoy in many years. I haven't spent Thanksgiving with my parents for the past nine years, keep in mind they are at my brother's home (which is the same town where I live) but my brother does not invite me to his home to share in this holiday. My children miss out on being with their Grandparent's but have come to accept this. This year they will be able to spend the holiday not only with their Grandparent's but many aunts, uncles and cousins. It is always a fun time when we all gather together. I am very excited to be with my family. I wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

We are excited too! Can't wait for you to meet our chubby turkey!

Dreyer Drama said...

Me either. I am beginning to think he is related to Hammie! Those cheeks and the drooling.