Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Pet Peeve

I just need to get this off my chest and then maybe I will feel a little better.

One of my pet peeve's is controling judgemental people. You know the kind I am talking about! They are the type of people who have to maintain control over everything even other people. They are quick to judge others they don't even know and don't want to know. These people must have a pathetic life if they think they are better than everyone else, when if fact they are not. Get a life! I don't have time for these kind of people and I will not allow them in my life. Anyway, I feel better now, thanks for listening.

3 comments:

Carrin said...

What? You don't like controlling people? Love it! I make them my little puppets!
JK, I know what you're talking about.
It's been awhile on the blogging. I though maybe you forgot how!

Tara said...

Well how the hell do you put up with our family. We are totally judgmental, and controlling. Everyone wants things there way. I seriously don't know how we have managed to make it thru this far sometimes.

Dreyer Drama said...

That's family. I am talking about people that don't know you. I can't say we're controlling (except to the men in our lives, that doesn't count).