Monday, December 22, 2008

The house that Jace and Garrison built!







Here is it is.... the ginderbread house the boy's have been begging to make for the past few years!After many times of listening to my boy's beg to build a gingerbread house I finally caved in. It started out well with the boy's helping and finding this to be a fun project, but ended just how I imagined it would, with me doing all of the work!!!!;( This is why I didn't want to buy the gingerbread kit in the first place!



I guess it will go down in the history of memories I have created for them.












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just think how much fun they had and how much frosting and candy they ate. Even when they are big men, they'll still want Mom to help them! (especially with their laundry)!! Have they eaten the house yet?
Natalie

Sheri and George said...

At least it was you that caved in and not the house. Get used to them starting something and never finishing it- they're men.