Friday, December 19, 2008

Yearly check up! (not me Garrison)




We went to Garrison's yearly cardiologist visit yesterday and all is well. Dr. Fletcher was pleased with how Garrison's heart is doing. Garrison's heart looks and sounds good. Yippee!!


Each year I dread going to this check up, I work myself up for this visit. When Garrison is getting his ECHO I pace back and forth or try to figure out what the sonogram means (of course I have no training what so ever to read this test). Then we go back to the room and wait for the Dr to come in and tells us "the news". This Dr
knows I HATE coming to see him, it's nothing personal.




5 comments:

Sheri and George said...

Yeah for GB! Way to go big guy!

Carrin said...

Well with all that energy you didn't think there would be a problem, did you? He has more energy than anyone!

Anonymous said...

With all the mischief he gets into and teh running around he does, how could you even think there was a problem? I kenw he'd be okay when he came out of surgery and was a pistol because he wanted chocolate milk.

connies cozy corner said...

WOOHOO ....... iam so glad to hear that i only hope in a few months i can post that Justin's went as well ...DAMN i hate these apt....

Tara said...

I'm glad that all is well.