Sunday, October 26, 2008

I'm bringing family back....

Ok so we went camping this weekend (not my idea it was the Hubby's) without the Dish so the kids were limited to your basic channels and a few didn't come in at all. It was a little chilly on Saturday night so we hung out in the camper. So here we are....me, J, G and the hubby hanging out in the camper. There was nothing on except........Lawrence Welk. Yep, we watched it and my kids loved it, it was one of the Halloween episodes. Here are a 10 and 7 year old watching the Lawrence Welk show and not complaining. I had to beg them to take a shower while it was on and they told me to tell them what they missed. They even want to start watching this every Saturday. I don't think we will be giving up the Dish any time soon.

1 comment:

Carrin said...

OMG I remember watching that and hating every minute of it!
Glad to see you're blogging again. I wondered what happened to you!