Friday, October 10, 2008

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ


I think you know where I am going with this. Does your husband snore? Mine does. Let me put it this way for you. Last year our whole family was at my sister's house for Christmas. There was about 15 -20 of us sleeping in the basement (it looked like a homeless shelter). My husband was snoring so bad that my niece compared him to a sick dying cow (I don't have a clue when she has been near a sick dying cow). I have had many a sleepless nights due to his condition, sometimes he wakes me up with his snoring. Do you really need to be a surgeon to perform an adenoidectomy? A friend once suggested that I pour some liquid stop snoring medicine down his throat when he is sleeping. I thought about this for a moment, but knowing my luck he would aspirate and die. Then I would go to prison (where I would suffer from more than just lack of sleep) and my children would be put into the system. So I have just resorted to yelling at him to roll over, kicking him (ever so gently), or shoving nudging him lightly. I complain that I can't sleep because of his snoring and he complains he can't sleep because of my yelling at him. It's a viscous circle. It's a wonder I look so beautiful with the little sleep I get, but somehow I manage to pull it off.

3 comments:

Carrin said...

make him a lovely new bedroom In The Basement!

allie.skelton said...

haha i remember this christmas all too well, and from what i heard those weren't gentle kicks. he should get one of those machines, luke's dad wears a mask thing that makes him stop snoring. look into it!

connies cozy corner said...

I told you there is always the PILLOW !!!!LOL oh and to hell like you NUDGE him shit push right out of bed ...iam glad i dont have a snorer but i do have a teeth grinder....try that one drives me crazy too. Thank god we are both so beautiful that we dont need sleep.